...Wow it's been a while. Felt like stealing a friends' 2012 meme...I know it's a few days late, but what the heck.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you've never done before?
Took my 1st ACT
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not as well as I'd hoped, and no, no new resolutions this year. The one's from last year are still kinda in affect, so.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A family friend and my dad's old boss
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I will remember the theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado and the Elementary school shooting somewhere in the east. And then my Las Vegas trip I think I'll remember for a long time to come, too.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting people into my church! It took a lot of organizing and talking to authority and planning and...yeah. It went better than I could have ever imagined
9. What was your biggest failure?
HA, a lot of things xD
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I am made of steel, baby! Pretty much stayed healthy except for some odd allergies and other, random stuff.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
buying mi music
12. What was the worst thing you bought?
umm...idk. I'm sure I bought something pretty pointless sometime this last year
13. Did you spend or save money this year?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Probably music and Christmas gifts
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My summer activities
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Haha... Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles xD ... I also really like the song All Fall Down ...And Come Thou Long Expected Jesus now has an emotional connection with me.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
a) About the same
b) About the same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Focusing on school
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
PFT xD A lot
20. How did you spend Christmas?
It was on the 23rd this year with my grandparents for lunch, and then my immediate family and I opened gifts later that night when we got home. Great day!
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
PFT! xD HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Na, I think you would call it infatuation, not love
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Doctor Who, of course! But I got into new shows a bit more, like Kim Possible and Recess and Teen Titans. And PnF is still way up there.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don't believe so
24. What was the best book you read?
Probably the book Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers. I had to read it over the summer. Very informative and interesting, believe it or not
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Maybe Imagine Dragons, but they're in the last month only, so. Idk, I explored around and got a lot of new favorite songs, but not many favorite bands 'cept for the one already mentioned.
26. What did you want and get?
Haha....hair dryer, sock monkey (X2), blanket, and the movies Brave and The Lorax
27. What did you want and not get?
...Actually, things went very well this year, and I am content.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
How old I turned is none of your business-'sides you can probably guess. We opened gifts, went to the Sellke's for a bit, and then my brother and I watched the epic movie, Wreck-it-Ralph! Overall it was a great day
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had gotten more work done
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Casual. Still love T-shirts and pants. xD
32. What kept you sane?
God, friends, brother, music
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
David Tennant and Matt Smith xD
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Extended family members and after we left Las Vegas I really missed the kids
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Everyone involved in the Las Vegas mission's trip
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
God is in control of people and their salvation, not me. I 'learned' this in two different, major situations this year. Oh, and that it's okay to not be a leader and embrace my feminine side a bit.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I honestly don't know. Most songs don't have a wide variety of emotions in them, unless they're like soundtrack or somethin', so I can't really choose, 'cause like most years this past year had plenty of ups and downs, twists and turns, and surprises. It was a pretty good year, though, don't get me wrong.
Ok, caught up! I should get to bed now--work in 6 hours -_-